Saturday, December 5, 2009

Introduction

Hello, I'm Theo and this is my first posting. I am 9 years
old, and I have watched hundreds of movies in my life. I am always recommending movies to other kids and also to grownups, so I decided to make this blog.

For lots of years, my family has been having movie nights. I have an older brother and a younger brother and two parents. So it's hard to find a movie for everyone. But I have a pretty good list.

It's important to say that my parents sometimes let me watch movies that other kids might not be allowed to see, so I am going to be very careful to explain exactly what is in each movie. But I think there are a lot of movies out there that aren't made for kids, but that kids can still watch with their parents. That makes everyone in the family happy.

1 comment:

  1. Theo--
    Auggie and Bruno have been asking me about the chipmunk movies, you know--Alvin and the chipmunks. They look sort of lame, but I haven't seen them. I'd love your pro opinion.
    xo
    Auntie S.

    ReplyDelete