Saturday, April 16, 2011

L.A. Confidential

L.A. Confidential Rated R  Rated 16s
L.A. Confidential is a very
complicated noire set in the 50's. The acting is fantastic. Guy Pearce, Russell Crowe, Kevin Spacey, and Kim Basinger star in it.There are tons of twists and turns, and it's impossible to guess the bad guy before it's revealed.There are lots of plots going on at once, so it's worth watching 2 or 3 times so you can pick up on all of the details. On terms of inappropriateness, it's pretty inappropriate. There's definitely a reason it's rated R. There is lots of graphic violence, and I definitely had to close my eyes now and then. There's definitely some inappropriate content, too. Altogether, I would say that this is the best movie I've seen in my entire life. To See: That is most definitely the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment