Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3 Rated PG  Rated 6y
When I first heard that the next Pixar movie was Toy Story 3 I was thinking
that it might be a weaker Pixar film. Not that it would be bad, just that it wouldn't be fantastic. I LOVE the first one, but Toy Story 2 wasn't the best. I saw it at a sleepover with two of my friends. It's by far the best Toy Story there is! All of your favorite characters are back, in a greater adventure. Andy, their owner, is going to college, and the toys are worried about whether they're being thrown out or. They end up finding a box saying "Sunnyside Daycare", and climb in, although Woody tries to protest it. Woody leaves daycare, but the others love it, that is, until recess time ends. the younger kids hurt the toys and it turns out to be an adventure of escape involving the bad guy, Latso Huggin' bear. This movie is brilliant and I highly recommend it. To See:That is the answer.

Now, just because of the perfect timing, I'm going to name all of the Pixar films in order from what I think is worst to best.

11. Cars
10. Monsters, Inc.
9. Toy Story 2
8. A Bug's Life
7. Ratatouille
6. Toy Story
5. Toy Story 3
4. Finding Nemo
3. Up
2. The Incredibles
1. Wall-e

The only Pixar that I might actually call bad, is Cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment