Saturday, January 22, 2011

TV: Lost

Lost Rated TV-14  Rated 13s
First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of TV reviews I've
been doing, I feel like I have to have seen every episode made to be able to write about it. Anyway, I want to talk about Lost, the best show on TV. Lost  is about a group of people on an airplane that crashes on a deserted island... or is it deserted. You find out pretty soon. I probably would have hated this show if the island wasn't a mysterious island with a god-like man who rules over it, and his enemy, a huge thing of black smoke. Did I mention a group that used to live there called the Dharma Initiative? There are also flashbacks, flashforwards, and even flashsideways. This show is a metaphor that just gets better and better as it goes along. Please don't give up after the first season, or the second, or the third. If you still don't like it after the fourth season, then you can give up. But I got hooked mid-first season. The characters are always interesting, and every episode focuses on a different one. The violence in this show is also pretty gross. There are many deaths, sharp objects going into bodies, surgeries, and shootings. There's also some swearing, but it's on TV, so it's not to bad. This show is excellent, and I give it a definite To See: That is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment