Thursday, December 17, 2009

Star Trek

Star Trek Rated PG-13  Rated 13s
This isn't any old sci-fi movie with cool special effects. This actually
has great acting and a very good story. Zachary Quinto (Spock) is phenomenal. The only reason I rate it 13s instead of 10s is because there is some intense action. There's even one torturing scene that I closed my eyes on (I HATE torturing scenes). The bad guys makeup isn't as disturbing as some movies. all they have is weird tattoos on their faces. To See: That is the answer.

1 comment:

  1. Theo! I also loved "Star Trek." I've watched it an embarrassing amount of times since it hit home video. You should open your eyes the next time the torture scene pops up - it's fairly brief and the camera does this kind of whooshing move backwards so there's nothing too explicit. Also, this torture scene is a riff on a previous "Trek" sequence - in "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn," which, if you haven't seen it, should watch immediately.

    ReplyDelete